Here are the general arguments:
* It needs to be switched on, to get something done.
* There’s so much data that isn’t used.
* Solves others’ problems, but can’t fix it’s own.
* After using for a while, you want to go for a new one.
* Only the creator knows how the thing works.
* The language used can’t be understood by anyone else.
* Even the slightest thing is saved in memory for a long time, for later use.
* Once purchased, monthly maintenance costs half the salary.
So what do you think?
It’s the reality that always kills me. Whenever I have a very short break from studies, I feel like the world is being a bitch to me. All I needed was a little longer break right? Hmm. Be careful what you wish for. I am currently at the end of a 2 week break and guess how I feel about myself. Down, disappointed, disgusted and frustrated. I guess it’s time I realized, too much of anything is good for nothing.